Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What did you observe?



Ingredients:

solution 1
  • Tbs of water
  • Quarter Ts of borax 
  • stir it up
solution 2

  • another Tbs of  water
  • Tbs of glue
  • stir it up
  • add solution 1 to solution 2
  • if you want,you could add 1 drop of food coloring to solution 1
  • there you have it! this is your slime!

46 comments:

  1. Hi class! We are going to make slime today! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to make some slime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you are exited Manos!

      Delete
    2. Thank you ManBlogg. You are such a cool dude!

      Delete
    3. Why,thank you!

      Delete
  3. This science experiment is the awesomest experiment ever! I will make two slimes! A green and an orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you read my instructions? Wow! I never seen anybody read my instructions!

      Delete
    2. Oh really ManBlogg? Why, have you written instructions before? It's the first time I see instructions written by you anyway!

      Delete
    3. OK. Lets just go to the project!

      Delete
  4. OK I think I am done now. I managed to create TWO slimes indeed! This borax thingy was hard to find. But in the end it came out nicely. I used lots of food coloring!. I am left with none now after this project. How am I going to make frosting for cupcakes now?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to make frosting for cupcakes now!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your nice comment ManBlogg! You are right. I think I may roast some turkey instead. Goodnight!

      Delete
    3. That is going to be great for Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  5. I'm just going to have a cup of coffee instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, my name is Arianna,not ManBlogg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Sorry Manblogg eeeermm I mean Arianna!

      Delete
    2. Its OK;sometimes I even call myself ManBlogg!

      Delete
    3. But my friends call me Donut5.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Or...you could still make cupcakes now! [ ;

      Delete
    2. Did you ever finish making the slime? You bought the Borax for that purpose didn't you!?

      Delete
    3. No,I meant YOU could make the cupcakes now!

      Delete
    4. But, but, I have no food coloring left!

      Delete
  8. I just mixed milk, grape juice, water, salt, and pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, i am arianna's specaly trained pet

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, i am arianna's other specially trained pet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I am Arianna's first pet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm SumoW. p.s, I am RoccoM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, sorry I did not see you for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! How's your recipe doing?

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. And i'm awesome when i'm here, I'm not sain' that i'm not awesome when i'm not here.

      Delete
    2. Hey hi ! Here I am as well. Happy new year everybody! You're the awesome-st! Get on with some new Chemistry projects you awesome awesome!

      Delete
  15. Lets make a volcano for our next lesson

    ReplyDelete